pls make a choise what player can pick from a tile where a lot of things lie .. rly annoying to drop stuff from inv every time when u get drop lile : shield .. axe .. ring we need only ring for instance, but we still have to pick up shield and axe in order to reach that ring .. Iphone 5s vers
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Inspired by classics in the Roguelike genre, Pocket Realms is a game that will test your cunning and determination as you battle hordes of monsters, evade deadly traps, and make your way to the heart of the randomly-generated Dungeon of Doom. Only the bravest will be able to reach the untold treasures at the bottom...
The full versions of the game also come with all 40 character classes unlocked from the start.
- 40 quirky character classes, each with their own special abilities and play-styles
- Over 260 unique enemy types to battle
- Over 800 items with which to hone your creativity
- 200 magical spells allowing deep character customization
- Over 20 secret dungeon floors to explore
- Weapon crafting, armor crafting, item crafting and food crafting
- You can even marry a medusa!
Also available on the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android systems.
Version 1.1: Fixes
- A new resolution option! The game will now open in windowed mode and you can press the resolution button on the main screen to toggle the size. For those who preferred fullscreen, you can select it from the top bar.
- Fixed a small bug that caused certain spells not to work.
- Rebalanced some spells and some aspects of level generation.
- Added a new monster.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.1 Released!6 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey, I bought this a few days ago and just fired it up. It doesn't size right to my screen win 10 laptop. Some of the buttons are off the screen. And there is no save function.?
Hi there! Thank you so much for your purchase!
Sorry to hear it isn't displaying correctly. I'm planning to include more resolution options in an update that will be released in a few days, so I really apologize for the inconvenience. But, as for the save function: the game saves automatically when you turn it off, so no need to worry about that! :) Thanks again for the feedback.
Looks like shiny gem, playing near an hour love it .. feels like LOTA content will be here